I wasn’t in the tweeting mood during Monday’s Western Conference Finals opener, which the Los Angeles Lakers won 128-107 over the Phoenix Suns, but if I were, here’s what this bird woulda chirped:
- If Lamar “The Candy Man” Odom plays like this the rest of the way, give the Lakers the trophy now. Someone get this guy some Runts, or some Nerds, or something.
- McDonald’s LeBron James-Dwight Howard commercial reminded me of the ill-timed Kobe Bryant-LeBron James puppet show last year. Note to Ronald: get KG or Kobe a Happy Meal once in awhile.
- Another horrendous suit by Craig Sager (did you know this site was almost named SagersSuitSucks.com?) — even Phil Jackson couldn’t help but make fun of Sages … during the game!
- Gained some respect for Vanessa Bryant after reppin’ that black “Do I Look Illegal?” shirt courtside — making a jab at Arizona’s lame immigration law.
- Shannon Brown has some serious hops, almost pulling a Vince Carter on (make that, over) Jason Richardson.
- With Mike D’Antoni long gone, or as I like to say, “LeGone,” the Suns are a “defensive team.” Yeah, right. And Kobe’s not going to complain to the officials next time he misses a shot in traffic. HEY!